Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by june271976@yahoo.com: Wonderful Cruise

Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: December 2013

Just want to tell about our wonderful cruise. My wife and I had anticipated this cruise for a long time and it was better than we expected. The food in the Posh dining room was some of the best we ever had. I do recommend the gourmet burger in the main dining room, it was fantastic. The waiters in the main dining were great also. It was amazing how they could take care of everyone in such a wonderful manner. The buffet was okay, but the burgers were always very good there also. Everyone was friendly and helpful and our stateroom was kept immaculate.

The ports were very good. We only went on one excursion, it was the beach day escape at cane garden beach. Chairs were free and the umbrellas were only five dollars for the day. We were dropped off and picked up in a timely manner. Embarkation was fast and easy, we were on the ship in no time and the self assist debarkation was even faster. I wish I had chosen an earlier flight, but that was my fault. We would go on this ship in a More heartbeat next December if we can get our schedule to match up, if not, we are headed to the Carnival Dream in New Orleans. Carnival is our favorite cruise line. I do not understand why people write bad reviews about this ship and the crew. They were all very friendly. The key to that is being friendly to them to start with. We thought the food was great in the main dining and waiters terrific. Carnival has always been and always will be our favorite. Any cruise is what you make of it. Some people just look for every negative they think they can find. The crew works very hard and we don't need to make it any harder for them they already have it. They have always went out of their way to make us happy. We cannot wait for our next cruise which will be on Carnival for sure. Less

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Freedom Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Freedom Balcony Empress 7371

The room was great. If you had a noisy room, it was because you did not pick the right room. There are plenty of reviews for you to pick the proper room for your needs.