Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by Shantanu

Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Number: M161

Was not spending 4 nights

We wanted to have an experience of a cruise and this was the first time for us.

For starters I thought the Carnival sensation was a lot smaller ship compared to some others we saw at the port of embarkation and also at the Bahamas port. I kind of explored the ship in 1 hour and was wondering if I am missing something.

I had take the Faster to Fun passes by paying extra to realize later that it was total waste of money. Except for a very little advantage of boarding earlier you don't need it . So don't take it .

Also no body guided us from Carnival team that we don't need a visa to disembark to the Bahamas. We were told that we need one and thus we spent $200 to egg one with 1 day or work missed to know no body cared to look at it.in fact we were ridiculed when we told that we have a Visa.

All the food menu was extremely repetitive and was crowded all the time. I am not sure if this was a relaxing holiday for me as I was standing in the line for food on an average for 30 mom for every meal in licit the breakfast.

Some positive though. Gym was good. drinks served on the Lido deck was Ok. Room was nice.

All in all I will not go on this ship again and won't recommend any one to go .Explore Disney ship people ig looked lot bigger and better at least from outside.

Publication Date: 01/02/14