Costa Victoria Cruise Review by margarita love

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Costa Victoria Cruise Review by margarita love
Costa Victoria
Costa Victoria
Member Name: margarita love
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Singapore
Destination: Asia
See More About: Costa Victoria Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals
Dining Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated

Ship Facts: Costa Victoria Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Victoria Deck Plans
a dissapointment cruise

This is a disorganized cruise. We have to wait more than 3hrs to check in even we arrive around 4pm, we don't get to board ship after 7:15pm, we requested 2 single beds, met cabin attendant, she promise to seperate our bed but when we comeback after 10:15pm nothing is done we have to find her again & wait for her 15minutes to get bed ready so we can unpack.

I never see the water/coffee , dining table in buffet area is so dirty like this Costa Victoria. The foods on this ship are low quality served mostly plain noodle with a little carrots,onions & cabbage every breakfast, lunch & dinner in dinningroom & buffet. Chicken & fish with bone in

Dinning room meat is sliced paper thin & tough. the formal night they serve baby lobster with smushy taste (spoil taste)after my friends, me & 4 others peoples on same table ate we all have diarhea next day when we talk. Service are very bad, waiters,many are unprofessional, not even know to take order ( don't ask or serve ladies first)or talk with passenger.They are rude with passenger. We are obligated to paid tips to them $11per day, they know they get the money anyway so they don't have to give proper service?????

I have been to 37 cruises with may lines:Carnival, Celebrity, Holland, MSC, Norwegian,Princess all are good or great except Costa Victoria is the worst cruise I have been it ruin my vacation time. I actually doing a back to back cruise 17 days with Celebrity Millennium was happy with this Celebrity in everything & opposite me ,my friend & other passengers we met & talk we all said never go with Costa again even their price reduce we will not waste our value vacation time. What a bad experience we had.

I hope this review will be helpful ....Rate ** Cabin is very small so does bath &bad smell, cabin steward lucky if she clean cabin once a day, may be pick up dirty towel only...not even pick up trah in trashcan

Kok samui is a nice port to visit you can buy an excursion with a taxi for 4 persons for 80 us for a tour for 5hrs driver will take you around the surround area approximate 100 to 125 miles  Kuantan Malaysia is a very small port in a no where place ship provide free shuttle to a mall about 45 minutes drive. poor place not much to do & see not worth to go

Publication Date: 01/02/14