“The Good, Bad and Ugly- Christmas Cruise from Hell”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas

LPCARIO Enchantment of the Seas 1 The Good, Bad and Ugly- Christmas Cruise from Hell
LPCARIO
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Good - Coco Cay was wonderful. Enjoyed swimming in the beautiful water. The Ship Director and Wife were very good. Our waitress was outstanding.

Bad - Sewage smell in our bathroom and hallway. They tried to cover it up by spraying something, which helped a bit. The food was hit and miss, especially the breakfast being not so good. Powdered scrambled eggs. Lasagne at dinner was terrible. The Christmas Brunch was a disaster. Lines went on and on to try to get into the 9 am start. Prices varied for the same drink at different bars. My husbands's prescription sun glasses were stolen from a table we sat at in the bar. Went back to retrieve them and they were gone. Checked with guest services many times -- not there.

The Ugly - Our brand new piece of Jeep hard side luggage had a huge dent and crack. We had to wait for almost an hour before they brought it to us. Apparently, they didn't want people to see it on the conveyer belt!

The REALLY UGLY -Bed Bugs in Cabin 4060. I took photos of my leg and the bed sheet. Upon reporting this, today, I was told that I have to go through a long legal process for any compansation. Also was told by RCCL that the shorter cruises have more problems. Really? That's nice to know.

I'm writing this to let people know of the problems they can encounter on this cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Enchantment of the Seas Review
Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?