Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by LPCARIO: The Good, Bad and Ugly- Christmas Cruise from Hell

LPCARIO
Member Since 2013

Public Rooms Not Rated

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

The Good, Bad and Ugly- Christmas Cruise from Hell

Sail Date: December 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Good - Coco Cay was wonderful. Enjoyed swimming in the beautiful water. The Ship Director and Wife were very good. Our waitress was outstanding.

Bad - Sewage smell in our bathroom and hallway. They tried to cover it up by spraying something, which helped a bit. The food was hit and miss, especially the breakfast being not so good. Powdered scrambled eggs. Lasagne at dinner was terrible. The Christmas Brunch was a disaster. Lines went on and on to try to get into the 9 am start. Prices varied for the same drink at different bars. My husbands's prescription sun glasses were stolen from a table we sat at in the bar. Went back to retrieve them and they were gone. Checked with guest services many times -- not there.

The Ugly - Our brand new piece of Jeep hard side luggage had a huge dent and crack. We had to wait for almost an hour before they brought it to us. Apparently, they didn't want people to see it on the conveyer belt!

The REALLY UGLY -Bed Bugs in Cabin More 4060. I took photos of my leg and the bed sheet. Upon reporting this, today, I was told that I have to go through a long legal process for any compansation. Also was told by RCCL that the shorter cruises have more problems. Really? That's nice to know.

I'm writing this to let people know of the problems they can encounter on this cruise Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas 4060

Cocoa Cay was excellent. Did a lot of swimming in the beautiful water.
Nassau was not so good. It was Christmas Day and all the shops were closed!