Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by ryancbean2001: Breezing through the Caribbean!

ryancbean2001
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 4.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean Cruises

Breezing through the Caribbean!

Sail Date: July 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean

We took a red-eye flight on Virgin America out of SFO (San Francisco) and into FLL (Fort Lauderdale). We then took SAS to the Port. Fast,Fun,Easy!

The Breeze is the best ship I've been on in my cruising history thought it was my first Carnival cruise. The layout was great the food the best every on a ship. The only bad thing was my steward for my cabin. He was quite rude and disrespectful. For the review:

Ship info: The ship layout was good and easy to navigate in. The pool was crowded and small (as usually).The waterworks was super fun and crowded with all ages. It was crowded in the morning and afternoon. But when 5:30 hits the slides are empty. Why? because everyone goes to the early dinner. Score! we had the 8:15 seating! the lobby and inside decks were packed at the beginning of the cruise and at the end.

Activities: way better than ~NCL~! Fun activities all day long. Sometimes their were so many activities i missed some i wanted to do! Hasbro the game More Show was super fun and i got picked to be on stage! Overall activities i give 5 stars *****

Service: Guest Services were super nice and helpful. Stateroom Stewards were disrespectful and not helpful. Our steward(Hari)was so rude and not helpful at all! We smelt some smell in our cabin and we said it smelled like poo backup or septic tank backup. But he did not help all and he said it was coming from the sea and to not open our balcony door. Really, the sea!!! You got to be kidding me! We called guest services and sent out and officer to check it out. He said it was coming from the air vent. So true!!! A guy came out and fixed it. A day later it come back again. Oh well it was the last day! What could we do!!

Ports: we went to Grand Turk, La Ramona, Curacao, and Aruba. Great ports and awesome beaches.

Room: cabin 7381;balcony;deck 7. Great awesome room. Over fat jimmy's BBQ did not even notice it at all! Smell like i said was bad but OK to handle. Everything was great in that room.

Dining: Blush 8:15 table 560. Food was awesome and great. Cant even explain it it was so good! Mohammad,Danilo, and Lizeth were our wait staff and they were awesome, fun, and, never got orders wrong. nothing to complain about!

Circle C: Circle C was my child's club and he said the boys were playing video games and the girls were gossiping and playing Just Dance with the crew/staff members.

Shows: Divas was OK. The Brits was the Best show on the ship! Hasbro the Game show was fun because i got to be on the show!! YAY!

Disembarkation: was fast. They wanted us off that boat it seemed like!! Fast!

Butch: Butch the cruise director was awesome to my family. He treated us like we were family to him! One bad thing: Every morning he made an our long announcement at 7:00 AM.

Super Fun and Awesome first Carnival Cruise! I will see Carnival in the future on my cruise list!! Awesome job Carnival and to the Breeze Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 7381

Great room and in between elevators and ironing room! Right dot in the middle of the ship. Only bad thing was the smell. (Coming from the funnel and blowing back into the ships air system)