MSC Divina Cruise Review by SunnyMum561: Beautiful MSC Divina
Overall Member Rating
Beautiful MSC Divina
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
MSC Divina - 21- 28 Dec, 2013
St. Maarten, Puerto Rico and Bahamas private island.
Miami - Parking = 0 Changed handicapped policy. Was not informed. Did not book elsewhere and was met with the $20 price gouging at the port.
MSC Terminal = 10 Speedy on-board processing.
MSC Divina = 9 Room 13025
- Balcony room had great views and was not right on the stairwells
- Mini bar in every room
- Best shipboard bathroom yet
- Ample closet space (BYO Hangers!) The big clunky ones provided are not very accommodating.
- Comfy, FIRM beds
- Tiny clock display on phone
- Close to the beautiful Sirena Pool, a fun wave pool which can be enclosed if the weather is poor.
Food = 8, Good, usual shipboard fare
Room Steward Service = 10 Never saw Anthony form Madagascar much, but room was provisioned well.
Dining Service = 5 Good overall service. 25 minutes between courses meant a 2.5 More hour dinner.
Buffet Service = 10 Excellent.
Bar Staff = 10 Excellent, remembers your name and drink preferences!
Shows = 9 Wonderful. People "saving" seats was annoying.
Pools and hot tubs = 10 Clean, many hot tubs, and Adult Only hot tubs. Pools were clean and many to
choose from. More than enough deck chairs and lounges. Towel process is odd, checking out and in
numerous times or be "charged" $20 per towel, but as many clean towels provided as you desire.
Teen Club = 10 Couldn't keep my 13 year old boy with me. I checked in on him often and he was chatting
with teens, playing basketball or soccer, swimming or movies.
Adult Activities = 7 Fun dance lessons, trivia (Logo Trivia!), Bingo, too much to mention.
Gym/Spa = 7 Nice new equipment. Long lines, never got to use. Running track is a joke and non-existent.
Excursions = 9 Many to choose from. Decent prices.
Ports = 10 Philipsburg always has great beach and food as well as shopping. San Juan is beautiful.
Most everything is closed on Christmas Day. Private Bahamas Island is new and clean with plenty of
beach chairs and great picnic food provided.
Disembarkation = 10+++ The smoothest "Self Assist" I have ever experienced. To designated location by 7am and at my car at 7:20am, including customs! Less
Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>
Cabin review: 13025
- Balcony room had great views and was not right on the stairwells - Mini bar in every room - Best shipboard bathroom yet - Ample closet space (BYO Hangers!) The big clunky ones provided are not very accommodating. - Comfy, FIRM beds - Tiny clock display on phone - Close to the beautiful Sirena Pool, a fun wave pool which can be enclosed if the weather is poor.
My 20th Cruise and One of the ...
Fun trip, but not our favorite
Great Family Cruise
Yacht Club Review; 1st Time Y...
MSC Divina: Good Value for Wha...
You get what you pay for!