Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by tchabbs: Great Destinations, Outstanding Serivce, Atrocious Food

Norwegian Spirit 4
tchabbs
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Norwegian Spirit Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Great Destinations, Outstanding Serivce, Atrocious Food

Sail Date: December 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

This is my fifth cruise, first time on NCL. The destinations and excursions were excellent, I would highly recommend booking the excursions with NCL.

I would compare the boat to a Comfort Inn or Red Roof Inn level. It is an old boat, but clean and comfortable.

Our Cabin was an inside room, but quite spacious...I think it was called a ¨family suite.¨

The staff are excellent and really work had to accomodate all of the guest needs.

The food is by far the worst I have ever had on a cruise. The complimentary dining is really inedible, the specialty restaurants are not much better....I cannot stress enough how brutal the food on this ship was.

The Room Service menu is pathetic and the only thing I was able to eat after ordering a pizza, chicken fingers, grilled cheese, soup, and peanut butter and jelly was the the peanut butter and jelly...and they still managed to make a PB and J taste terrible.

We cruised for the destinations, More great stops, so I would recommend the cruise based on the locations (Morrocco, Canary Islands, Maderia, and Malaga)...all were fantastic. I recommend going to Marrakech for your excursion.

Great price, fitness facility were not great, but ok. Less

Published 01/02/14