Norwegian Spirit 4

“Great Destinations, Outstanding Serivce, Atrocious Food”
Cruise review of Norwegian Spirit

tchabbs
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

This is my fifth cruise, first time on NCL. The destinations and excursions were excellent, I would highly recommend booking the excursions with NCL.

I would compare the boat to a Comfort Inn or Red Roof Inn level. It is an old boat, but clean and comfortable.

Our Cabin was an inside room, but quite spacious...I think it was called a ¨family suite.¨

The staff are excellent and really work had to accomodate all of the guest needs.

The food is by far the worst I have ever had on a cruise. The complimentary dining is really inedible, the specialty restaurants are not much better....I cannot stress enough how brutal the food on this ship was.

The Room Service menu is pathetic and the only thing I was able to eat after ordering a pizza, chicken fingers, grilled cheese, soup, and peanut butter and jelly was the the peanut butter and jelly...and they still managed to make a PB and J taste terrible.

We cruised for the destinations, More great stops, so I would recommend the cruise based on the locations (Morrocco, Canary Islands, Maderia, and Malaga)...all were fantastic. I recommend going to Marrakech for your excursion.

Great price, fitness facility were not great, but ok. Less

Norwegian Spirit Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

Published 01/02/14

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Spirit Review

Norwegian Spirit Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?