Disney Dream Cruise Review by Mephisto666

Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
4-night Bahama with doubleback

4-Night cruise that doubled back into a 3-Night. We had a good staff all around. Our bartender at Currents was also our "message board" and at the Meridian our home away from home.

The Shows were good, Villain's Tonight was fun. I liked our cruise director a little more than my last - he was good at getting everything in without take up to much time from the shows and other events.

The entertainment director also had lots of stuff going on for adults and families and was nice.

We had great weather for December. As I had been warned, Bahamas is hardly worth getting off the ship. I was shocked at the number of scams they try to run around the port. The streets are packed with cars, the store are run down, and the prices were higher than the states. I can't imagine any "no duty" savings could off set it! And for heavens sake, don't forget any essentials because they are twice the price if you can find them!

Also, there is no internet service, even for pay - yes... ESPECIALLY Starbucks!

I would stick to scheduled Port Adventures through Disney. Gardens, Atlantis, and Dolphin/Sea Lion all seemed to get good reviews. Actually, i would stick to staying on the ship! Consider it a very calm Sea Day!

Publication Date: 01/02/14