Carnival Victory Cruise Review by beeburkhard

Carnival Victory
Carnival Victory
Member Name: beeburkhard
Cruise Date: December 2013
See More About: Carnival Victory Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Awesome Honeymoon Cruise

This is my first review so here it goes... This was my second Carnival Cruise and my DH first. I always read up on the ships I will be sailing on and to be honest I was a little worried.

We purchased faster to the fun and let me tell you it was so worth it!!! I will never cruise with out if at all possible. We boarded right after the diamond and platnium passengers, our luggage arrived shortly after we boarded, our room was ready. Tendering with FTTF was nice, no line waiting!!! we sat with the diamond and platnuim passengers and waited for them to call us.

The ship is dated but clean, and beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful.

I hate pics but I will be honest the setups were fun and the photographers were hilarious. A little pricy.

The dj was awesome and kept the lido deck rocking.

There are plenty of chairs on Lido and had worries about chair hogs. Even in the Serenity area.

We ate early seating dinner and the food was very good, and our wait staff was funny and so outgoing. Since it was our honeymoon I asked for a private table and received it. I will say that I do not like the fact that on this ship they will seat you with another couple in a booth and I seen many people not return to dinner after the first night.

The buffet was your normal buffet food but good. I love the fact that the h2o, lemonade, tea and coffee are very easily accessible 24 hours a day.

We had an inside cabin on the Lido deck and loved being so close to all the action.

The ship is beautiful and easily manuverable. The casino is large and has a lot of choices. Always something to do.

Publication Date: 01/01/14