Carnival Victory Cruise Review by beeburkhard: Awesome Honeymoon Cruise

Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Awesome Honeymoon Cruise

Sail Date: December 2013

This is my first review so here it goes... This was my second Carnival Cruise and my DH first. I always read up on the ships I will be sailing on and to be honest I was a little worried.

We purchased faster to the fun and let me tell you it was so worth it!!! I will never cruise with out if at all possible. We boarded right after the diamond and platnium passengers, our luggage arrived shortly after we boarded, our room was ready. Tendering with FTTF was nice, no line waiting!!! we sat with the diamond and platnuim passengers and waited for them to call us.

The ship is dated but clean, and beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful.

I hate pics but I will be honest the setups were fun and the photographers were hilarious. A little pricy.

The dj was awesome and kept the lido deck rocking.

There are plenty of chairs on Lido and had worries about chair hogs. Even in the Serenity area.

We ate early seating dinner and the food was More very good, and our wait staff was funny and so outgoing. Since it was our honeymoon I asked for a private table and received it. I will say that I do not like the fact that on this ship they will seat you with another couple in a booth and I seen many people not return to dinner after the first night.

The buffet was your normal buffet food but good. I love the fact that the h2o, lemonade, tea and coffee are very easily accessible 24 hours a day.

We had an inside cabin on the Lido deck and loved being so close to all the action.

The ship is beautiful and easily manuverable. The casino is large and has a lot of choices. Always something to do. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Victory Interior Lido 9248

The room was a fair size and the steward was awesome. The only complaint was the bed was so hard. I was very disappointed. Lido deck is awesome. Rocking was a miniumn