“Always a Good Time with Celebrity”
Cruise review of Celebrity Silhouette

caliber35 Celebrity Silhouette 5 Always a Good Time with Celebrity
caliber35
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

After over twenty cruises with Celebrity, I know what to expect: Great food, excellent service and a spotlessly clean ship. The Silhouette is all that and more. The ports of call were less the attraction than the ship itself. She had just arrived back from Europe, so there was about an hour delay in embarkation. Being Elite Plus help me in getting on the ship quickly.

Upon boarding I enjoyed the usual glass of sparkling wine and proceeded to the buffet where I met my friends that I was traveling with. Ther first night we dined in the Tuscan Grill which is excellent and offered a great view of our sail away.

My cabin was a large outside, forward on Deck 8 and my friends had booked a balcony cabin hearby on the same floor. Cabin service was outstanding, as usual, and the food and service in the Main Dining Room was as good as ever. Anyone who says that Celebrity has slipped must be seeing something that I have not. The fellow guests were polite, good company and well behaved, including the children.

The new Captains Club program is outstanding, in my opinion, with a complimentary happy hour for Elite guests every evening. The CC Hostess, Donna, was very attentive and professional. Our Ports of Call were the standard Western Caribbean; Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica and Labadee, RCCL's Private 'Island'. Our day at Labadee was perfect and the highlight of our cruise. I would not hestitate to recommend the Silhouette to anyone seeking a Premium Cruise experience.

Celebrity Silhouette Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

8102
These forward cabins are larger than the standard outside and very quite. Estimated at 200 sq. ft. Great view from the front of the ship, directly below the Captain's Quarters.
Published 12/31/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Silhouette Review
Celebrity Silhouette Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?