MSC Divina Cruise Review by capitalbarry

MSC Divina
Member Name: capitalbarry
Cruise Date: December 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: MSC Divina Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: MSC Divina Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Divina Deck Plans
MSC DIVINA WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!

If you had not already heard this ship is outstanding in her beauty and in her style and her service she provides. I have to thank Mr, Rick Sasso for his hand in bring such a BEAUTIFUL ship to North America market. Thank you Sir!!!!

The minute you enter this ship you will be amazed on the style and beauty she offers. She sparkles sparkles and yes sparkles some more.. Those Swarovski crystal stairs, simple AMAZING. My jaw dropped when I set eyes on them...

The cabins are very well decorated, different colours for different classes, but very well thought out.

Bars and lounges were the best I have ever seen on any cruise ships. Very stylish and welcoming to all.

Entertainment in all the lounges are top notch, you must see the duelling piano is the GOLDEN LOUNGE .. They are AMAZING, fun fun fun...

The theatre productions are The BEST I have ever seen on any cruise line. Take in as many as you can, you will not be disappointed..

The food , well just ok in the main dinning room( we dined in the Vitta Rossa) some hit and miss meals.. The buffet was good, sometimes crowd. Lunch buffet was the best from all others from morning to dinner. Had buffet a lot during this cruise. Make sure you walking the entire buffet you will be surprised at the selection at the back of the ship. Also is quieter back there...

I can honestly tell you we had the best service on the Divina we had ever had INCLUNDING sailing on Celebrity!!! Everyone was very pleasant and friendly . Smile and a thank you goes a very long way .

One issue we had on the Divina was the smoking..... We had neighbours smoking and doing other ILEGAL things on the balcony and in there cabin. Every time we passed there cabin smoke would be smelt all times of the day and evening.. At times we couldn't even site on our balcony. Issued a complaint to customer service and didn't seem to help at all.. So bad on there smoking policies!!! Have email MSC on this issue, :-)

Again MSC has the upper hand in MIAMI from what I can see. MSC your doing a AWSOME job with Divina ,please keep up the good work and don't change too much of your Italian flare..

If you have the pleasure in sailing her you will not be disappointed. If you are then you made it bad for yourself., Enjoy her as she has everything beautiful to offer to you, savour and indulge her she is a beautiful ship..

Would I sail on her, are you kidding, YES!!! I also have told many friends and they have already booked there cruise on her....

MSC DIVINA MSC DIVINA MSC DIVINA!!!!!!!!

Publication Date: 12/31/13