MSC Divina Cruise Review by frostynels: Nickel and Dime
Member Since 2013
Compare Prices on MSC Divina Southern Caribbean Cruises
Nickel and Dime
1. Be prepared to pay for everything as an extra. MSC has a surcharge and 15% gratuity on everything, that you have not yet paid for.
2. Beauttiful ship, very poor service and knowledge of services. The dining experience is the worst of any we've ever had, ashore or afloat
3. Integrity and knowledge. The ship decided to levy a surcharge of $300 for my son's departure, which was a misinterpretation of the Jones Act. They lured us to the front desk while underway by telling us we had free drink coupons. The Immigrations officer misinterpreted the US Code and statutues for application of this regulation and the ports it applies to.
4. Lack of leadership. Anyone in a white jacket does not take authority of the guests. A designated adult area is advisory in nature only. There were tons of kids in every adult area and people in bathing suits and no shirt in the dining rooms. No ONE said anything to these folks.
5. Fitness - one yoga class at 4 pm per day More for 10 people for 4500 people. Does not make sense. Sign ups filled up in 30 minutes the first day. Less
Read more MSC Divina cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Divina Review >>
Cabin review: MSC Divina 10187
Clean, roomy bathroom.
Successful Cruise for R&R
Aug 30th - 8 wonderful days on...
NCL GETAWAY SHIP IS NOT HANDIC...