“50th anniversary cruise”

majmaven
Member Since 2008
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We loved every minute of this cruise. We have been on almost every class ship and the bigger the better. There wasn't an empty minute of the day. I applaud the cruise director for his planning. One could be as involved or idle as they wished. The entertainment was fabulous. The passenger activities were diverse. The crowd control was excellent.

The ship was beautiful. The cabins roomy and laid out with plenty of storage and relaxation space. The food excellent. Our waiter was almost always the same and knew our names and needs immediately.

My favorite space was Central Park for sitting and reading in quite and pleasant surroundings. I really felt like I was in a park. The people we traveled with also loved the ship and the experience. I like all the hi-tech stuff the ship has. RCCL is our go to cruise line. As diamond plus sailors we will be back. (Namely in March)

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Port

This was the only part of the cruise I didn't like. The crowd movement was poor. There was little help for older people who had trouble getting around. We mainly had lunch and went back to the ship.

Read 850 Labadee Reviews
Published 12/30/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Allure of the Seas Review
Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?