Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by majmaven: 50th anniversary cruise

178 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

50th anniversary cruise

Sail Date: November 2013

We loved every minute of this cruise. We have been on almost every class ship and the bigger the better. There wasn't an empty minute of the day. I applaud the cruise director for his planning. One could be as involved or idle as they wished. The entertainment was fabulous. The passenger activities were diverse. The crowd control was excellent.

The ship was beautiful. The cabins roomy and laid out with plenty of storage and relaxation space. The food excellent. Our waiter was almost always the same and knew our names and needs immediately.

My favorite space was Central Park for sitting and reading in quite and pleasant surroundings. I really felt like I was in a park. The people we traveled with also loved the ship and the experience. I like all the hi-tech stuff the ship has. RCCL is our go to cruise line. As diamond plus sailors we will be back. (Namely in March) Less

Published 12/30/13

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review:

This was the only part of the cruise I didn't like. The crowd movement was poor. There was little help for older people who had trouble getting around. We mainly had lunch and went back to the ship.

Read 875 Labadee Reviews

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Member Since 2008
178 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X