Disney Dream Cruise Review by andycover27

Destination: Bahamas
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Disney Dream Cruise - not living up to its standards

Cruise maintenance is just average compared to Carnival cruise I had taken a couple of years ago.

KIDS had a blast - no doubt about that. Great Movie theaters but only 2 movies were cast - Thor and Frozen.

The reason I was disappointed was the FOOD was very very nominal! specially for vegetarians! All that I could eat was fruits and fruits and fruits! Whatever was on the menu tasted very straight and had no taste at all! Did not know who prepared the food or if it is always that way. My family and friends travelled together, we were 10 families travelling together and we had a mix of veg and non-veg food, none of us were satisfied with the food. Disney has a long way to go with regard to quality of food and menu. Very very limited items on menu compared to any other cruise lines I had been, to quote I would say NCL, Princess Cruise, Carnival Cruise.

Disney is primarily and secondarily only focussed about KIDS KIDS and KIDS. Don't forget that KIDS are always travelling with Adults and they need a break as well!

I would rate overall as 2.5 stars out of 5.

Publication Date: 12/30/13