Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by JHappel: Disappointed

Overall Member Rating

Disappointed

Sail Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Tampa

First day encountered rude workers, gave the Lattitude coffee shop 2 try's both times vey rude workers, acted like we were a bother. At the pool bar, I pointed to and ordered the "Perfect Patron Margarita", when the bartender picked up a cheaper tequila , I said no Patron please, but he said yeah I got it and continued with the wrong tequila . $2 difference. What a racquet !

Chairs around pools were smashed on top of each other, if you ordered drink from waiter you were lucky to get it within 1/2 hour or once not at all.

Internet charges, I paid for 30 minutes, at 6 minutes of usage it said I was out of time, while at guest services 3 others were complaining of same thing.

I felt they constantly were pressuring us to purchase more things, they highly talked of Diamonds International, in Cozumel I bought a ring from them, that I was told could easily be resized in the states, but upon arriving home find Tanzanite cannot be resized.

Very More disappointed!

On the plus side, the food and Spa were fabulous!

J Happel Less

Published 12/29/13

Read more Brilliance of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Brilliance of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Brilliance of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 9562

Nice except bathroom had bad odor

Salsa & Salsa

Excellent fun 3 1/2 hours, gals and waiters were superb, highly recommend this!

Xrails

Listed above, no wow factor, service disappointing.

Read 10 Xrails Reviews

Beach Break

Way expensive for what you get, we could've taken a cab for $5 for same thing.

Compare Prices on Brilliance of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises