Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by JHappel

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by JHappel
Brilliance of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Member Name: JHappel
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Ship Facts: Brilliance of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans
Disappointed

First day encountered rude workers, gave the Lattitude coffee shop 2 try's both times vey rude workers, acted like we were a bother. At the pool bar, I pointed to and ordered the "Perfect Patron Margarita", when the bartender picked up a cheaper tequila , I said no Patron please, but he said yeah I got it and continued with the wrong tequila . $2 difference. What a racquet !

Chairs around pools were smashed on top of each other, if you ordered drink from waiter you were lucky to get it within 1/2 hour or once not at all.

Internet charges, I paid for 30 minutes, at 6 minutes of usage it said I was out of time, while at guest services 3 others were complaining of same thing.

I felt they constantly were pressuring us to purchase more things, they highly talked of Diamonds International, in Cozumel I bought a ring from them, that I was told could easily be resized in the states, but upon arriving home find Tanzanite cannot be resized.

Very disappointed!

On the plus side, the food and Spa were fabulous!

J Happel

Publication Date: 12/29/13
Read the Western Caribbean ports review by JHappel
More Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Brilliance of the Seas review Read the next Brilliance of the Seas review

Cruise Critic's Brilliance of the Seas Review