Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Renee84: Worst Cruise I have Ever Been ON!

Renee84
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Western Caribbean Cruises

Worst Cruise I have Ever Been ON!

Sail Date: December 2013

This cruise was about my 15 cruise I have been on. I have cruised with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival. This is the 3rd Carnival Cruise that I have taken. From this experience I will never cruise with Carnival ever again.

Upon arriving at the Cruise Terminal we were separated into certain Number groups for check in. The women would checked my information sent me into the wrong line. The line I was sent into was much longer than other and the person who had to get us our Boarding Passes told us that we were in the wrong line, which was why we had to wait so long for our Cards.

Then when we go onto the ship to get to our Room, I was disappointed again. Purchased a Balcony Room. The room was DIRTY. I am talking that it looked like it hadn't been dusted for weeks. I slide my finger across and it was dust. Both in the room and the bathroom is hadn't been dusted. As far as my room stewart... who???? I never saw him. The most he did in the room More was change the sheets and even that wasn't done on a daily bases. Then in the always just about every day I vacuum was left next to my door. Also, when they decided to vacuum and shampoo the rugs in the hallway...it was a day while we were out to sea, rather than in port. The bed in the room was HARD as a rock, couldn't sleep the entire trip. I slept for almost an entire 24 hrs once i came home.

Then lets move onto the service, worst ever! No one was friendly at all. People were rude. There were more works on the ship talking to each other in there own language that people doing work. From the moment I got on the ship to when I left it wasn't a friendly atmosphere at all.

Then lets move on to the food. I have had better food from my Elementary school cafeteria than the food that was provided on this ship. Thank goodness for salad bar because that I pretty much what I ate that whole trip. Only thing I an say was a plus for food was the steakhouse that you had to pay additional for. Dessert... EWWW!! gross worst ever. Room Service food was terrible as well. As for room service breakfast - No Eggs, bacon, sausage or anything really hot for that matter if you wanted to eat something quick in the morning in your room. Spa service - Do Not Go unless you want to walk out in Pain. I had a swedish massage and the women was terrible. This ship was extremely disappointing. I couldn't wait to go back home. They didn't even have a survey for you to take at the end of the cruise, which doesn't surprise me at all. Don't Cruise with Carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>