Azura Cruise Review by jayarrscott: Excellent cruise on Azura
Member Since 2010
Excellent cruise on Azura
Having cruised on seven other lines, and this being the first P&O cruise , I feel moved to record this review.
1. Joining/leaving the ship - easy, especially leaving, when your hold luggage is left outside the night before departure, and picked up on arrival at the UK airport (Manchester).
2. Cabin - lovely, spacious, comfortable, well furnished, extremely well maintained, tea coffee & biscuits provided, (get a balcony if you can).
3. Public rooms - excellent + 2 sizeable pools - never a problem finding a (very comfortable) lounger.
4. Dining - again excellent
5. Service - fantastic, nothing was ever a problem.
6. Costs - very good, UK restaurant prices (and NO 15% "service charge" like on Royal Carribean & Holland America).
7. Entertainment - excellent - West End Standard
8. Value for money - we got a last minute deal of £999 for 14 days Caribbean fly/cruise - incredible! More
Overall - the best we have experienced. Less
Read more Azura cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Azura Review >>
Most Enjoyable since Alaska!
The Fantastic, The Great and t...
Overall Awesome Cruise!