Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by luv2cruisenow: Great Ship!

luv2cruisenow
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great Ship!

Sail Date: December 2013

We just got back from our 7 night cruise on the Allure of the Seas. Before I say anything else - this is an Awesome Ship! We have previously sailed on the Oasis and although the 2 are sister ships, for some reason we liked the Allure better.

Starting with embarkation, let me just say the RCI really knows their business. Even with the huge number of people to process through the terminal we never had to wait anywhere for more than a couple of minutes. Personnel were friendly and efficient.

From our room attendant, to the wine steward in Vintages, to the waiters in Adagio, and in the Diamond Club... service was impeccable. Everyone was very friendly, attentive, and eager to help with anything we needed.

As my wife and I both still work, internet access and minutes are always a concern for us... Thank you RCI for offering the unlimited internet package. A little slow, but worth every penny!

The only negatives on this particular trip was a lifeboat More problem which held us up in Nassau and shortened our time in St. Thomas (thank you RCI for the generous room credit given), and a rather poor experience with the food in Rita's Cantina. We signed up for the fiesta night and while the atmosphere was very festive, the quality and amount of food given was sub-par.

I would have to say that friendliness, efficiency, and cleanliness are the watchwords for this ship. RCI - keep it up and you've got customers for life! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>