Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by cruziecutie1: First Cruise

Overall Member Rating

First Cruise

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Bahamas

My first cruise on the Majesty was one to remember! I had a blast of course but with the good there was unfortunately a small bit of bad. The good did outweigh the bad although it is not about to sound like it did. Here goes the good:

It was very fun, my husband and I played the Love and Marriage game and it was a hoot!

He coined the cruise phrase "Railing" and it was used often throughout the length of the cruise. Fun stuff.

The ships staff was very helpful and SUPER pleasant.

The Quest was hilarious!

Here goes the bad:

The food was not to my liking, people rant and rave about cruise cuisine and sorry but not one of the meals impressed me.

Even more disappointing was the fact that the only food that was available late night was the same pizza, over and over again.

We purchased the premium drink package, the drinks we so watered down that we never reached a buzz! Usually it takes one drink and a beer for me and I More will reach my limit. I drank four drinks and still never "got there". That was strange.

Another thing is the DJ in the Spectrum was one sided. The music was not diverse.

Would I recommend the ship to any friends or family yes but I would share my experience. Less

Published 12/26/13

3 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X