Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Broncett

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Broncett
Explorer of the Seas
Explorer of the Seas
Member Name: Broncett
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
Destination: Bermuda
Shore Excursions 5+

Lucky I had a good traveling compaion

While this was the 1st time leaving out of New Jersey and traveling with a friend this is not my 1st cruise with Royal Caribean.

Pros- Berumda is one of the friendliest Islands, up there with Dominica.. beautiful can't wait to go back and spend more than 3 days there. The Royal Caribbean stuff as always WONDERFUL, helpful, funny, just a complete pleasure to be with. Enjoyed the entainment at the pubs. I went with my high school friend (left husbands home) had the time of our lives... I've 8 cruises and this was the 1st time I hit the gym and had a spa treatment. Getting on and off the ship went very well too, and I can't wait for the new termial in Bayonne to get finished, seems like such a waste of time not having the option to walk over to the ship when it's right there.

Cons - FOOD was awful, we lost weight... I'm not one to complain, I'm not cooking it so I'm happy to eat it, howerver not as good as previous visits. Then they decided to paint our balacony when we got to Bermuda, well that ended us being able to use the balcony until we started moving again, so the wind could blow the smell of the paint away. Ship needs to be cleaned up ... Really clean the glass so you can see the fish in the fish tank...

Publication Date: 12/25/13