Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Broncett: Lucky I had a good traveling compaion

Broncett
Member Since 2010

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Bermuda Cruises

Lucky I had a good traveling compaion

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

While this was the 1st time leaving out of New Jersey and traveling with a friend this is not my 1st cruise with Royal Caribean.

Pros- Berumda is one of the friendliest Islands, up there with Dominica.. beautiful can't wait to go back and spend more than 3 days there. The Royal Caribbean stuff as always WONDERFUL, helpful, funny, just a complete pleasure to be with. Enjoyed the entainment at the pubs. I went with my high school friend (left husbands home) had the time of our lives... I've 8 cruises and this was the 1st time I hit the gym and had a spa treatment. Getting on and off the ship went very well too, and I can't wait for the new termial in Bayonne to get finished, seems like such a waste of time not having the option to walk over to the ship when it's right there.

Cons - FOOD was awful, we lost weight... I'm not one to complain, I'm not cooking it so I'm happy to eat it, howerver not as good as previous visits. Then they decided to paint our balacony when we More got to Bermuda, well that ended us being able to use the balcony until we started moving again, so the wind could blow the smell of the paint away. Ship needs to be cleaned up ... Really clean the glass so you can see the fish in the fish tank... Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>