Carnival Glory Cruise Review by nadinenurse1: QUIET BUT WONDERFUL

Overall Member Rating

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Boston

Do not be afraid of this ship. I went last year for 4 nights and came back for 7. It was ust as good as last year and I had a great time. Our room was never bad, comfortable and very very quiet !. the food was good, never a issue. The signature restaurant is a MOST GO ! unbelievably wonderful. My husband had the Lobster Ravioli and expected little flat pockets. What he got- 3 5 inch towers filled with whole pieces of Lobster was entirely unexpected and delicious. HIs chesse cake desert, as he joked, was the size of the Titanic, not kidding. Please go , it will well worth it and you will love it.

Only 1 issue, I think we at 55 and 58 , where some of the youngest people on the ship. We did go during school, and we wanted quiet, and we got it. But, had a great time. We rented a car in Nova Scotia, had a great time, didn't do many shows, the Marriage show was good, And sat a table with 8 strangers for dinner and had a great time. Also did the art show for the first time, that was More good too, even purchased art !

I do need to add I was in a manual w/c due to a foot injury , and even though my foot was sticking straight out, other cruisers were rude and would run into me, the staff where great ! Less

Published 12/23/13

45 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X