Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by remy1979

Norwegian Dawn
Member Name: remy1979
Cruise Date: December 2013
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Norwegian Dawn Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
        10-12 5.0
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Amazing Vacation

I am writing this review to make sure to dispel some of the negative review I myself read before leaving on my cruise. I am not sure what happened to those that wrote such poor reviews because my experience was a complete 180.

Due to reading some of the negative reviews, I was extrememly nervous about what my experience would be since this was the first time we have sailed with Norwegian. I can say with all honesty, this was absolutely one of the best vacations I have ever taken with my family.

Starting with the Port of Tampa (even though they are not employed with Norwegian), the people were great. I started out with a panic realizing that I forgot to pull my folder with all cruise documents and birth certificates out of my luggage before the porter took everything. The gentlemen that work at the Port jumped into action and found my suitcase and brought it to my so I could retrieve our documents. Onto check-in, there was a delay getting on the boat for about an hour, but the staff was so courteous and helpful it didn't even faze me. Once on the ship, every single crew member on the ship had a smile. There are honestly too many specifics to get into about how wonderful everyhting was, so I will suffice to say that I have already placed a deposit for my family and myself to take another cruise on the Dawn. The entire experience was so wonderful, as well as all of the crew members that contributed to that experience. Please make sure to take all negative reviews with a grain of salt because if I had listened to them, I would have missed out on an amazing experience!!

Publication Date: 12/23/13