Sea Princess Cruise Review by Nhojjb: Happy

Happy

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Brisbane

My wife and I were glad to be able to cruise to Fiji etc. on Sea Princess from Brisbane, an hour drive from our home. We booked an inside cabin which quite comfortable and roomy enough with a good bathroom. Our friends were upgraded to a sea view cabin which was good too.

The ship was very clean and we encountered no odour problems . The ship's decor, furniture and fittings were of good standard to better. The food range was varied and quite good to very good in all venues and I consider myself to be an adequate judge there. We had no complaints with tender transportation to Pt Denaru and Isle of Pines. There was a variety of entertainment offering which was fair in context. Beers were 5.50 upwards and wine 25 upwards, expensive if you wanted an eleven day party. The Crew were professional, helpful and generally cheerful. All in all, very good value for the canny cruiser. Less

Published 12/23/13