Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by solop004

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by solop004
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Constellation
Member Name: solop004
Cruise Date: December 2013
See More About: Celebrity Constellation Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Fantastic times on Celebrity Constellation!

I had such a wonderful time that I had to write a review on the same day I returned from my trip! From the moment we stepped on board to the time we left, the service was unbelievable. We were treated like royalty. The ship was immaculate of and all eight of us on our cruise felt great. On our trip, we had a server by the name of Santi in the San Marco dining room. He took care of our group so well every night and the food selection and taste was delicious. One of our guests had a food allergy and Santi took the time to bring the following days menu to her the night before. He asked her of selections that interested her in order to have time to make sure her allergy concerns were met! After dinner, we would usually retire to al Bacio cafe. There, we were taken care of by Blogi and Merena who were so pleasant serving us after dinner cordials and coffee drinks. We were usually so full but due to their fantastic service, we wanted to pay them a visit! On the pool deck, John and Julian were so attentive. Anytime my drink was getting low, they were ready and willing to get another one for me!

Our room attendant, Ronnie, was so attentive! I felt that every time we stepped away from the room, he would go and neaten it up for us. It was always inviting coming back to the room! Being in the service industry ourselves, it's very easy to be critical about lacking service or poor attitudes. The crew on the Constellation didn't give us any reason to worry about service challenges being proactive with taking care of us. Of the three cruise lines I have vacationed on before, Celebrity takes the cake and is one that I would be more than happy to be on again in the near future. Thank you again!

Publication Date: 12/23/13