Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by momkrk

Member Name: momkrk
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Mexican Riviera
See More About: Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews | Mexican Riviera Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

Very dissapointed for my first cruise.

My mother pruchased my sister and I along with her a one week cruise on the Princess Sapphire for her 70th birthday. I must say though the staff was awesome. The staff especially our room person (Carlito) took such good care of all our details pertaining our room. I would give the food an 8 out of 10 due to the fact it was the same night after night. The Horizon Cafe pretty much served the same food daily and was closed during the times we were hungry. My gripe is and the reason I will never go on this cruise line again was the entertainment. There was none. There were two shows and it was done by the staff and was not worth going to. The rest of the entertainment we would read and reread though our Patter for things to do during the day and nothing was of any interest or sounded even fun. So I ended up reading a book on this cruise and that is not why we signed up for this cruise. If I wanted to read a book I would have stayed home.

P.S Even the staff made comments to us that there was no entainment for peop;e to do day or in the evening.

Publication Date: 12/22/13