“Very dissapointed for my first cruise.”
Cruise review of Sapphire Princess

momkrk Sapphire Princess 2 Very dissapointed for my first cruise.
momkrk
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My mother pruchased my sister and I along with her a one week cruise on the Princess Sapphire for her 70th birthday. I must say though the staff was awesome. The staff especially our room person (Carlito) took such good care of all our details pertaining our room. I would give the food an 8 out of 10 due to the fact it was the same night after night. The Horizon Cafe pretty much served the same food daily and was closed during the times we were hungry. My gripe is and the reason I will never go on this cruise line again was the entertainment. There was none. There were two shows and it was done by the staff and was not worth going to. The rest of the entertainment we would read and reread though our Patter for things to do during the day and nothing was of any interest or sounded even fun. So I ended up reading a book on this cruise and that is not why we signed up for this cruise. If I wanted to read a book I would have stayed home.

P.S Even the staff made comments to us that there was no entainment for peop;e to do day or in the evening.

Sapphire Princess Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

balcony was awesome. Would not want any other type of room.
Published 12/22/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Sapphire Princess Review
Sapphire Princess Cruises to the Mexican Riviera
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?