Carnival Victory Cruise Review by pinksugar: Great Cruise with Carnival on Victory!

pinksugar
Member Since 2011

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 6.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

Great Cruise with Carnival on Victory!

Sail Date: November 2013

This was mine and my husband's 2nd cruise. We took our children with us for their 1st cruise. We booked this cruise way out in over a year in advance!! So when the time finally came we were all so excited! My daughter was 4 at the time of the cruise and my son was 15 at the time of the cruise. We left out 2 days early because we had over a 14 hour drive to get to the Miami Port. We stopped in Titusville, Florida and spent one night and then the day before the cruise we stayed in Miami. The morning of the cruise we had prepaid for parking but the line to that entrance was crazy and we sat there for over 3 hours only to be told by someone walking and telling each vehicle that they were full and we needed to call the number where we booked and get a refund when we get back because their parking deck was full. So we ended up parking really fast at another location and paid and they took us straight to the port. When we arrived our luggage was unloaded and a guy working there took our More luggage straight to the loading dock for us. We went to the VIP Section of getting on the ship because we had booked a Grand Suite Room! We didn't have to wait in any line went straight through. That was really nice! We got our keys and were allowed to go straight to our room!

When we got to our Grand Suite Room, which we got the Wheelchair Accessible Room #7288 because it was the last one left at 2 days before the cruise which we had upgraded to but really glad that we got this room! The room was very roomy, and the bathroom was huge! Had a whirlpool tube with a shower that was big enough for a wheelchair so you can only image how big it was! We had a couch and 2 chairs with a table. Our Balcony was Amazing! It was So Big!! With 4 Chairs!! We had plenty of storage space for our clothes. We had a Fridge and a little bar area. We also had a Desk area! Just an Amazing Room!! Very Impressed!

We then decided to Explore the Ship! Victory was a Very Pretty ship! There was a lot to do! We went with 2 other couples, and we finally met up with them! We all went to Dinner every night in the Pacific Dining Room. We enjoyed all of our meals! One night I had 3 different desserts! Very Yummy! It was nice to dress up and go to dinner each night. We laughed and smiled a lot and the people that served us performed each night, which was a nice touch!! Each night after dinner our beds were turned down with a different towel animal each night! I loved having fresh towels everyday in our room! I have nothing bad to say about the Victory Ship it was a Very nice smooth sailing and we slept Great each night! Did a lot of line dances, very fun! This ship does show some age on it, yes but I'm not picky it was a Great Cruise! When we arrived back to Miami everything went really smooth and we were off the ship in no time and on our way back to our vehicle. Would for sure go again! Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Stingray Swim

Very Memorable Experience!! We went about 30 minutes out into the ocean to a sand bar, stingrays were everywhere! Our Tour guide was awesome! He took the time to let each family take their pictures and touch and kiss the stingrays!! I had my underwater camera and got some great pictures! This was really a fun excursion! There were a lot of people but still stingrays were everywhere! :)

Irie Blue Hole

Amazing! Awesome! Beautiful!! Totally recommend! Cliffs to jump off and ropes to swing from!! The water was really cold, but refreshing! The guy that took us from top to bottom of the Hole was Great! He carried my daughter who is 4 yrs old during the hard parts of the climb! This place hardly had any people and we had spent a good 2 hours here! It was the best part of the cruise! This place is Awesome!!!!