Rotterdam Cruise Review by sailSeas

Member Name: sailSeas
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Athens (Piraeus)
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Rotterdam Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Holland America Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: Rotterdam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Rotterdam Deck Plans
Wonderful and satisfactorily experience

Ship information: MS Rotterdam ocean view deck 3

Activities: nightly show in theater, and daily filled with different workshops that's easy to follow

Service: outstanding! Everyone I spoke to went out of their way to make the stay enjoyable

Port & shore excursions: HAL offers different excursions but we always found our ways. Presentations of each port are available, all of which are general info.

Travel to embarkation Port: very easy from a hotel nearby, just 5 minutes walk. There's a direct bus from the airport for those coming straight from the airport

Cabin: EXCELLENT!

Dining: also EXCELLENT

Children's clubs: I saw there were 2 rooms, if I'm not mistaken, that could be use for kids, but I didn't see too many kids on board, very very few

Entertainment: I thought this was OK but I heard other passengers were not too happy with the OK standard, they expected more.

Disembarkation: very smooth, no problem whatsoever

Summary: an unforgettable experience that I hope to repeat again and again, at different ports. No problem with water, food, service, nothing whatsoever, it was simply perfect. Both crews and passengers. The only service needs improving in my opinion is the receptionist team.

Publication Date: 12/11/13