Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by happycruiser28: More than I expected!

Celebrity Reflection 5
happycruiser28
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Eastern Caribbean Cruises

More than I expected!

Sail Date: November 2013

The trip my girls and I choose to take are cruises, easy and fun. We were going on The Carnival Cruise line, but when we saw the Celebrity ships at our ports with the cold towels, tents when we were in a hot line to get back on the boat, it gave me an idea -- the next cruise was going to be Celebrity.

2013 looking for a cruise, my brother and family wanted to try a cruise and didn't want to be on there by themselves. This was the perfect cruise, for months looking at pics and reviews, we were all looking forward to this trip.

The pictures and videos of the Reflection did not do this ship justice -- it is beautiful!! Every bar, lounge, show and shop we walked into was much nicer then we could ever imagine. The food was wonderful, even the buffet had great food, with attention to detail and variety we never had a bad or even medicore meal -- it was all great. We all got a premium drink package that was totally worth it, didn't have to worry about what anything costs, More my Mother loved all the wine and special attention she received the entire time -- that made our trip so special.

Embarking and Disembarking was awesome, not really a wait at all, all was very organized and friendly of course.

My brothers family was a little freaked out by all the people, but 3,000 have to go somewhere.. lol but being on a few cruises before me and my girls never felt crowded, so many lounges for quiet time if needed. I would love to be back on the Reflection but what ever the case -- Celebrity is our new cruise line for sure, no reason to look anywhere else. This is the way to go. Happy Cruising!! Less

Published 12/10/13

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Reflection Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review:

cabin was great, the shower was nice and big, I think the storage could have been better, but we fit everything in just fine, so no complaints. The overhead "compartment" to store clothes etc. probably could be a little better thought out -- but we brought a hand held steamer which worked just fine. Balcony was nice -- its cool that you can take the partition out if wanted. We were right by the elevators, never bothered us at all - very quiet.

Skip X