Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by happycruiser28

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by happycruiser28
Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection
Member Name: happycruiser28
Cruise Date: November 2013
See More About: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

More than I expected!

The trip my girls and I choose to take are cruises, easy and fun. We were going on The Carnival Cruise line, but when we saw the Celebrity ships at our ports with the cold towels, tents when we were in a hot line to get back on the boat, it gave me an idea -- the next cruise was going to be Celebrity.

2013 looking for a cruise, my brother and family wanted to try a cruise and didn't want to be on there by themselves. This was the perfect cruise, for months looking at pics and reviews, we were all looking forward to this trip.

The pictures and videos of the Reflection did not do this ship justice -- it is beautiful!! Every bar, lounge, show and shop we walked into was much nicer then we could ever imagine. The food was wonderful, even the buffet had great food, with attention to detail and variety we never had a bad or even medicore meal -- it was all great. We all got a premium drink package that was totally worth it, didn't have to worry about what anything costs, my Mother loved all the wine and special attention she received the entire time -- that made our trip so special.

Embarking and Disembarking was awesome, not really a wait at all, all was very organized and friendly of course.

My brothers family was a little freaked out by all the people, but 3,000 have to go somewhere.. lol but being on a few cruises before me and my girls never felt crowded, so many lounges for quiet time if needed. I would love to be back on the Reflection but what ever the case -- Celebrity is our new cruise line for sure, no reason to look anywhere else. This is the way to go. Happy Cruising!!

Publication Date: 12/10/13