Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Review by Jalex63: First Seabourn Cruise

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Seabourn Sojourn Eastern Caribbean Cruises

First Seabourn Cruise

Sail Date: November 2013

Just returned from our first Seabourn cruise and must say that it was very nice compared to main-line cruises we have experienced in the past (we have been mainly HAL cruisers for the past few years). I really enjoyed the smaller ship, one never felt crowded aboard. Also did not miss the ships photographer being in your face constantly, nor did I miss the line pushing "junk" items or "Gold by the inch", etc. The dining, especially at dinner was just superb, both food quality and service were what one would like to expect on all cruise lines, but alas this is no longer true on the mainstreams who now push their alternate dining at the expense of the standard. While I am not sure that it is worth two to three times the price of a HAL cruise I sure did enjoy it! But, if you can afford to cruise at Seabourns prices, this may be the way to go!

Cabin was very nice, but frankly it was only a bit larger than a Veranda on HAL. This did make room for a small dining table that made room More service meals much easier and Seabourn made them more special with setting up the table with all the trimmings including a white tablecloth. I did not particularly care for the cabinets with shelves in the main cabin vs drawers, this made it much more difficult for me to locate items as I practically had to get down on my knees to find where I had put things. However, the closet did contain drawers that made up for some of it. An odd thing was that the room safe, which was in the closet, had no handle or pull and it was impossible to open the door without something to pry it open with. Less

Read more Seabourn Sojourn cruise reviews >>