Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by PixieLegal

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by PixieLegal
Carnival Imagination
Carnival Imagination
Member Name: PixieLegal
Cruise Date: November 2013
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Entertainment Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

You Take Your Chances

My family of 4, hubby & 2 daughters, sailed the Imagination for Thanksgiving this year. As much as we tried to love this little cruise we just couldn't quite get there. Some of it really wasn't Carnival's fault. So with that being said we probably will try to cruise with them again.

We had a nice cabin. It is an older ship but our steward was great. Everything was clean. The food I found to be pretty awful. There were some things that were okay. My omelettes in the morning were good and they prepare a great flat iron steak in the dining room we were in. We had really rough seas and high winds. So WaterWorks was frequently closed as was the Mini-Golf. A great deal of stuff was cancelled in Mexico as well. Again not Carnival's fault but it made our trip less enjoyable. My ongoing theme of this review is, you take your chances. You take your chances sailing in November.

My daughter, 7, loved Camp Carnival. And with good reason they did a wonderful job. I loved all the activities they had planned for the kids and so did she. On another note, was the crowd we were with. I do not consider myself hard to get along with I really enjoy people and having a good time. However, the rudeness and level of tact was hard to work with. There were some shining stars who were nice to meet but overall it was as rough as the seas. A great deal of cussing, pushing, and zero politeness or respect for others. It made me sad more than anything. So again as my title says, You Take Your Chances. You may have a better crowd and better weather, which could make your experience better than ours. I heard the crowds are rougher on all lines for the shorter and smaller ships. Next time we may go bigger and stay longer to see if that makes a difference. Happy Sails!

Publication Date: 12/04/13