Disney Dream Cruise Review by iluv2travel2

Disney Dream
Disney Dream
Member Name: iluv2travel2
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Orlando (Port Canaveral)
Destination: Bahamas
Entertainment 5+
        3-6 6.0

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Nice but not as nice as I thought it would be

This was my 11th cruise. I took my grandson for his 5th birthday. I have sailed with Princess, NCL, RCCL, Carnival and the defunct Premier cruise line. I expected much more from this cruise. It was Disney!! The food was average at best. The dining room service was upsetting. The first night I asked to change tables. The party sitting with us was obnoxious. I stated my concerns to our waiter and he ignored me. By the last night I didn't even go to the dining room. The children's activities were exceptional except for the character meet n greet. There were times you stood in a long line only to have the character leave before you seen them.The pool areas were very crowded, not enough chairs. The entertainment was everything I expected, amazing shows! I was also impressed with the transportation to and from the airport. In summary: Less than impressive service, less than impressive food, great shows, well run kids program, lack of chairs by the pools, overcrowded, nice cabin.

Publication Date: 12/09/13