Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by deb c: Already planning another ...

deb c
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Already planning another ...

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Istanbul

My daughter shouted me this cruise from Istanbul to Rome. This was my first time cruising and I absolutely loved it - especially on the Constellation - what a beautiful ship with beautiful staff from all over the world. The ports we visited were amazing, starting in Istanbul (will definitely visit again) and other stand-out ports/cities such as Bodrum, Marmaris, Santorini. Everywhere we docked had it's own unique magic.

As for the ship - wow, what more could you want ... fantastic food, great facilities, lovely cabins and beautiful staff who were helpful, friendly, efficient, talented, dedicated - oh and not to forget our Captain ... great sense of humour while still maintaining the professionalism and leadership needed to captain a ship.

My daughter has already (along with her fiance') booked her next Celebrity cruise for their honeymoon next year. Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>