“Already planning another ...”
Cruise review of Celebrity Constellation

deb c Celebrity Constellation 5 Already planning another ...
deb c
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My daughter shouted me this cruise from Istanbul to Rome. This was my first time cruising and I absolutely loved it - especially on the Constellation - what a beautiful ship with beautiful staff from all over the world. The ports we visited were amazing, starting in Istanbul (will definitely visit again) and other stand-out ports/cities such as Bodrum, Marmaris, Santorini. Everywhere we docked had it's own unique magic.

As for the ship - wow, what more could you want ... fantastic food, great facilities, lovely cabins and beautiful staff who were helpful, friendly, efficient, talented, dedicated - oh and not to forget our Captain ... great sense of humour while still maintaining the professionalism and leadership needed to captain a ship.

My daughter has already (along with her fiance') booked her next Celebrity cruise for their honeymoon next year.

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Our cabin was in an excellent location - Starboard side, Deck 2 and only a few windows from the bow (front) ... absolutely no problem with motion sickness at all - not that our cruise ever experience terribly rough weather.
Published 12/09/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Constellation Review
Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?