Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by Croteau: Want a cruise for $100.00 per person? Because this is not worth more.

Croteau
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

Want a cruise for $100.00 per person? Because this is not worth more.

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas

My husband and I have cruised more times then we can remember. With Princess, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Celebrity. This is by far the first time I have said, "never again with this cruise ship". And this is the second time we've given Carnival Imagination a try. Okay, so here we go...no hairdryers in the rooms. Come on! What cruise ship does not provide hairdryers now a days. No fridge in the rooms. Keep the safe, provide both, please! Okay, you know how many times you've had sample shampoos, hand creams etc. in your room? And you push them aside because they seem to just take up space in that tiny bathroom area? Well, I didn't bring hand cream because they always have some, right? NOT!

So, let's get out of the Stateroom...the pool...GREEN! I asked why and was told "it's supposed to be like that"! REALLY? I'm from Florida...we know why a pool is green! Deli...1 person serving thousands of passengers! Hmmm...who's running that show? Pizza...asked for a certain pizza, More which they advertised, waited 5-7 minutes and then was told, sorry we are closing. SERIOUSLY! A very nice gentleman that worked there told them to get me my pizza. They gave me a cheese pizza...thought I was dumb enough not to notice the difference, I guess! Tables were always dirty. We were picking up other guest dishes just to sit down and use the table! Restrooms were always dirty and some with no toilet paper. On the last day they turned off all the water in the restrooms! What was the reason for that?! Passengers were washing their hands in the hot tubs!!

Okay...onto the Dining Room. Food was okay. Not great, not really good, just okay. I actually returned a dessert! I was with a party of 10, and out of 10 maybe 2 guest enjoyed their dinners. Service was excellent though!! Entertainment...awesome! Best part of the cruise!! Photographers were not the best. I usually buy a lot of pictures on cruises. This time, 2. One set of pictures were actually all blurry! So, we all agreed, 10 passengers with me that we won't be using Carnival Imagination again. This ship needs to be retired or the staff replaced. Seriously, something is definitely wrong here! Or maybe I've been cruising too long and expect too much? But, aren't you supposed to expect too much when you go cruising? Don't waste money on this ship, when there are so many more out there. Carnival has great ships that are a lot of fun, great service, and great food. Just not this one! Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>