Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by barnley: CONQUEST, NOT SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!

barnley
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 4.5

Compare Prices on Carnival Conquest Eastern Caribbean Cruises

CONQUEST, NOT SO GOOD !!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: November 2013

cruise number 12 with carnival, as were the other 11, for some unknown reason we did not leave port until 7pm, no explanation, just a small refund.

Weather was so bad we could not dock in Nassau, small tax refund, no extra entertainment was put on, that night the shows were all cancelled, I can understand the safety thing as far as dancers are concerned but the bingo was cancelled too !

There seemed to be a lack of care as far as the crew were concerned, not picking up the slack and taking over, the attitude was oh well !

I know the weather was not carnivals fault but come on, pick it up, take responsibility and run with it !

Leaving San Juan and returning an hour later because someone was very ill is acceptable, but how is the guy now, some of us do care about other travelers, and would like to know if he is ok !

There was one robe and a beech towel missing from my closet, breakfast never turned up one morning, we order coffee and get no More milk or creamer, toast but no butter and one morning we ordered cereal and received no bowels to eat it out of, where's the QC gone ?

As for the last day, disembarkation was ciaos, no order, there were no announcement's and everyone tried to get off at the same time, there was even one fight.

And then my shuttle never turned up, (don't use premier parking, Miami , its the worst ) so I had to get a taxi.

Come on carnival, there's a reason I sailed with you 11 times before, however if that was my first I probably would not have chosen you a second time ! Less

Read more Carnival Conquest cruise reviews >>