“MSC needs to do better”
Cruise review of MSC Divina

Flatraveler99 MSC Divina 2 MSC needs to do better
Flatraveler99
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was about my 10th cruise, first time on msc. Positives, beautiful ship, nice amenities, personally I enjoyed the food. Entertainment was ok to good. Shows were good in the theatre. A few of the musical entertainers were good and had something for most musical tastes. Crew generally nice and helpful. Our cabin steward was fantastic. By far the nicest most modern ship I have been on, which makes the following observations so frustrating.

Negatives

1. Embarkation, luggage did not arrive in our or most staterooms until after dinner, even for some who were on the ship first.

2. Debarkation, what a disaster. Haven't seen anything like it in 25 years. Over an hour plus line and a pissing match between US customs and msc. Both blamed each other. Ultimately, since it hasn't been this way on my other recent cruises, it must be an msc issue.

3. TV selection in the rooms and on the ship was terrible. Hey msc, Americans like their NFL football! They finally got the message and had the NFL games on TV on Thanksgiving day. Lots of upset passengers. Kids need to have nickelodeon and/or Disney channel

4. On all my recent cruises I had cell service or at least the ability to pay for it, not on this MSC. My AT&T did not work.

5. Bowling alley was broken all week and they could never get their story straight when it would be up. Three different stories by three different people. Not good.

6. Lots of nickel and dimeing, and pettiness, like my daughter not being able to bring dessert from dinner back to her stateroom.

7. Dinner, took way too long. Really think it was lack of staff. Getting drinks at dinner was a chore and getting service was not easy. Lunch in the dining room took over an hour and a half.

8. Bottom line, their customer service and follow up leave a lot to be desired.

Hopefully they respond to their customers because it is a beautiful ship.

MSC Divina Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Divina Review
MSC Divina Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?