MSC needs to do better: MSC Divina Cruise Review by Flatraveler99
Overall Member Rating
MSC needs to do better
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
1. Embarkation, luggage did not arrive in our or most staterooms until after dinner, even for some who were on the ship first.
2. Debarkation, what a disaster. Haven't seen anything like it in 25 years. Over an hour plus line and a pissing match between US customs and msc. Both blamed each other. Ultimately, since it hasn't been this way on my other recent cruises, it must be an msc issue.
3. TV selection in the rooms and on the ship was terrible. Hey msc, Americans like their NFL football! They finally More got the message and had the NFL games on TV on Thanksgiving day. Lots of upset passengers. Kids need to have nickelodeon and/or Disney channel
4. On all my recent cruises I had cell service or at least the ability to pay for it, not on this MSC. My AT&T did not work.
5. Bowling alley was broken all week and they could never get their story straight when it would be up. Three different stories by three different people. Not good.
6. Lots of nickel and dimeing, and pettiness, like my daughter not being able to bring dessert from dinner back to her stateroom.
7. Dinner, took way too long. Really think it was lack of staff. Getting drinks at dinner was a chore and getting service was not easy. Lunch in the dining room took over an hour and a half.
8. Bottom line, their customer service and follow up leave a lot to be desired.
Hopefully they respond to their customers because it is a beautiful ship. Less
Awesome Allure of the Seas
Great ship, great experience a...