Fantastic Cruise!!: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Rosemadeleine
Overall Member Rating
Destination: Southern Caribbean
1. Check in was very quick and disembarkation was less than 15 minutes
2. Food in the main dining room was lovely, we could not fault anything, also buffet restaurant was excellent with loads of choice
3. The service from all staff was amazing, nothing was too much trouble, they were all so friendly and helpful
4. We never felt the ship was crowded, we always found sun beds and there were 4 of us, we never reserved them and never had a problem finding seats in any bars
5. The ship was so beautiful and clean
6. We all had the drinks package and although we probably would not have spent any more buying drinks, it was nice to be able to have anything we wanted and made us choose more expensive wine to try and cocktails which we may not have done
7. The only thing I think they could improve on is they had a lovely venue with a stage in the skybar and it would have been great to have a live band More playing popular music in the evenings instead of just using it at midnight for a disco and having the band playing in the foyer where there was little seating
8. The main shows were brilliant, a very clever illusionist and some great acts
Overall we had a fabulous holiday and did not want to get off the ship, we loved St Marteen and could not believe how cheap everything was and how friendly the people were, we also went on a half day snorkelling trip on St Thomas which was fab too!!
We Would go back on this ship tomorrow if we could, thoroughly recommend it Less
Lovely cabin with very spacious bathroom
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Reflection Review >>
Fabulous Show Troupe, ETC.
Carnival Fascination-Not bad b...
Relaxing Caribbean Week in the...
Very nice with a few disappoin...
Our Best Cruise Yet
Summary: A very enjoyable crui...