Carnival Victory Cruise Review by its1mc: Good ol cruise with the family

Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

Good ol cruise with the family

Sail Date: November 2013

I was very happy with this cruise overall and would def. do it again. The were a couple of cons but the pros heavily out-weighed the negatives.

This was my fifth Carnival cruise but all my previous ones were on the fantasy class. I was so used to the fantasy class layout that I was skeptical about trying something new. Well I can say that I'm glad I tried because the Victory was an awesome ship. It is a little bit older but I thought it was in very good shape. I'm sure if you were looking for things with a fine tooth comb you would find them, but I was happy with the layout, staterooms, and all public areas of the ship. Just like on every other cruise I have been on, the room stewards and the dining room waiters were all very nice and did their jobs well. Everything about this cruise and the Victory were excellent.

The only con that stood out was an occasional knocking on the outside of the ship. Hard to explain, but it sounded like a loose piece of metal that was More hitting against the side of the ship. I only noticed it at night and while we were moving. Oh, and the casino seemed to be on the smaller side. Other than that it was a great ship that I would recommend to anyone. The Victory is suppose to be going through a refurbishment soon and I hope I can book another one when she is all done. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>