Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Dbrill

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+

Great ship wonderful time

This trip was great, the ship is awesome I never seen anything so big and I was truly awed by everything. On deck 6 you can stroll along the board walk and enjoy all the sites of children riding a full size carasoul

Or eating ice cream or hotdogs.if you get tired of the boardwalk you can go up two decks and walk around Central Park it was almost like being there. The upscale dining was great we ate at 150 Central Park and we enjoyed a wonderful 6 course meal. We also ate Giovanni's Table and enjoye a wonderful Italian meal , the other fine dining we enjoyed was Chops excel in Steaks and seafood, desserts were wonderful. Red velvet cake, Mississippi Mud Pie, and you can finish it off with awesome dessert coffees . As for the service at these restaurants as well as the My time dining in the main Dining Room was beyond our expectations.

Next deck 5 promenade deck. Lots of shopping and other restaurants. Pizza, Mexican , Johnny Rocks and so many others, the list goes on and on. Our cabin was ideal for the 2 of us and we elected to have an inside balcony lover looking the boardwalk and the Aqua theater . We cold sit outside and watch the activities and enjoy the shows from the comfort of out balcony. Our stateroom attendant Joel was great. He went way above his duties to insure we were very happy and content. Everyone was so nice and friendly and made you feel so welcome. My husband and another couple that we traveled with went on two excursions. The Dunn's river falls and the beach in Haita. Both were well worth going to. I elected to take some time for myself and went shopping in some of the many shops aboard, I have to mention the young lady in the perfume and makeup shopshe was very helpful and showed me how to blend my blush to accent the focal point of my checks,forehead and nose. Then I had a lovely lunch in the Park Cafe in Central park.

After that it was back to my stateroom for a short nap and the get ready for an early dinner and one of the many shows you could choose from . Our favorites were the dive shows in the Aqua theater, the Comedy show, the blue planet and ice games. I could go on and on. Now for the one area of the trip that was terrible. the parking at premiuer parking . They were really confused and they gave us a number to call when we got back and no one answered the line. After several tries we finally got a cab to take us back. My husband found his car on his own the windows were open and the key was in the car, no one helped him so he just got in and left. Anyone could have very easily have done the same thing. This was the parking in Fort Lauderdale . We used the same parking in port canaveral and had none of these issues.

Publication Date: 12/02/13