Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by Chase101

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by Chase101
Member Name: Chase101
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Tampa
See More About: Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Brilliance of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans
Brilliance of the Seas

We had a pretty easy embarkation with my husband who is disabled & he uses a cane. They were very nice and helpful. Our Family Oceanview Room was very nice. We had my husband & I along with our 2 daughters, 23 & 26. The cabin was very large, with a lot of storage space. There was plenty of room for 4 of us. Their room had a big closet & drawers with bunk beds, and ours had a big bed with a lot of drawers & closet. The only drawback was they had curtains, but that was ok. We managed the shower situation quite well with 3 women & 1 bathroom. It was nice having so much room to move around as it can accommodate 6 people. My daughters did hear the performance from the theater on decks 5 & 6 a couple nights, but my husband & I are sound sleepers & I wear earplugs, so we didn't hear anything. We would definitely pick this cabin again. There wasn't too much rocking & rolling & I didn't want a room on deck 3 or 4. Someone dropped this room right before final payment & I swapped 2 balcony rooms on deck 8 for this room & saved $1500. It was will worth it!!!

We had MTD and got there at 5:30 each evening. We had Jonathan as our waiter & Allan as our Asst. waiter. They were excellent! We had the same table by the window every night. The food was good. The food in the Windjammer was good also. One night we hit there & they had a crepe station that was wonderful.

The service on the ship was good. My husband couldn't make a ship excursion & I went to the desk an hour before it was to begin & they refunded the money with no questions. The entertainment was okay, nothing spectacular. We found plenty of stuff to do and had a great time.

We have always found that a cruise is what you make it, & found plenty of good things about this one.

Publication Date: 12/02/13
Read the Western Caribbean ports review by Chase101
More Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Brilliance of the Seas review Read the next Brilliance of the Seas review

Cruise Critic's Brilliance of the Seas Review