Carnival Victory Cruise Review by NEIndianaboy

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Victory Cruise Review by NEIndianaboy
Carnival Victory
Carnival Victory
Member Name: NEIndianaboy
Cruise Date: November 2013
See More About: Carnival Victory Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Spa & Fitness 5+

We loved it!

We just returned home last night from our cruise. It was an amazing trip! The staff was amazing! Our Steward was Ivan and if you get him he will take very good care of you! There were really only a couple of things that bothered me.

1. They are constantly trying to sell you something. Be it booze, diamonds, watches, art, excursions, booze...did I say booze? I really tried to stay away from the Lido deck pool area because it was every couple of minutes someone coming around asking if I wanted some booze. I do not have a problem with alcohol or others drinking alcohol but it got really annoying. The first and about half way into the second night of dinner it was about the same.

2. The Cruise director should change his title to Marketing director. And every time he spoke it was like a really bad radio DJ voice.

Other than that it took a bit of time to get use to the fact that you cannot go straight trough on desks 3 and 4 but once we got it it was very easy.

The ship is very well cared for and clean. The food was very good at the dinner and breakfast service. And the buffets were not bad considering how many people they were feeding. My bride and are huge vegetable fans and on the room service menu they have a "platter" of vegis for 1 that that we loved! I think in the 4 days we were there we order 11 or 12 of them. We would most certainly go on this ship again. Especially if we can have another suite with balcony! We spent hours just hanging out on our balcony sipping wine and chatting! I WANT TO GO BACK NOW!

Publication Date: 12/02/13