Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by crashhinton: All we can say is WOW!!

crashhinton
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

All we can say is WOW!!

Sail Date: November 2013

Just returned from our first cruise and I can't say enough about this ship. It is absolutely amazing.

The ship, the crew, the food, all first rate. We loved Ronald and James in the MDR. They took great care of us. The entertainment was the best we've seen.

We had a balcony on deck 10 overlooking the Boardwalk, we were a little worried about noise but there was very little and we had a great view of the Aqua Theatre and the back of the ship.

We've been to many all inclusive resorts on many different islands and nothing compared to this trip. We can't wait to come back.

The only negative thing I would comment on is beware of the coupons they give you for free jewellery as you leave the ship in the different ports of call. We spent a lot of money in Effy Jewellers in St Thomas. We had a coupon for a free silver chain with a garnet charm on it. We purchased the matching earrings and gave it to our daughter when we got home last night. She loved it and More immediately put it on. Woke up this morning with rust around her neck!! Yes, I realize it was free (the earrings weren't) but that is a little ridiculous. I realize this isn't RCCI's fault but they are heavily promoting this jeweller on their ship. Just thought I'd give you the heads up!!

Again, beautiful ship and amazing crew who take care of your every need.

We'll be back!!!! Less