Enchantment of the Seas 5

thompson4131
Member Since 2004
275 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

My wife, 25 yr old daughter and I shared a Grand Suite # 8534. All 3 of us are Diamond members. Cabin was in excellent condition, very clean & comfortable. Cabin Steward was excellent as usual. Ate in the Main dining roon doing Traditional seating at 5:45 at table #44 for 2 nights and Chops Grill 1 night. Main dining room waiter, Mark, was absolutely wonderful. Food was well prepared and served hot & fresh. Terrific variety! Chops Grill was somewhat uncomfortable due to an unruely couple who found something wrong with each course of their dinner. Made our waiter nervous, thus, rushing our service to the point that we were done eating under 1 hour. Food was good, but the service was rushed and we could not "rest" between courses.

I just don't understand where fellow cruisers get off criticizing food quality in their reviews. Each person is so different in their tastes, likes & dislikes. Please take food quality remarks with a "grain of salt". I have never heard of More a person starving to death on a cruise...have you?

Also, HIGHLY RECOMMEND the cabanas on Coco Cay. We had cabana #4...excellent location! Less

Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Published 12/01/13

Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?