Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Justmelvw: The Worst Honeymoon due to Carnival

The Worst Honeymoon due to Carnival

Sail Date: November 2013

This is my 3rd Cruise with Carnival

Short and Sweet

6 of us got to Miami airport around 10:30 am we took a Super Shuttle. The driver was the best he stopped us at Walgreens before we got to port. Try to use them it's cheaper..

Embarkation was smooth and easy we got to port around 11 am boarded ship around 12. We went straight to lido to get a bite to eat.. The WORST lines over 25 to 30 mins long..

Cabin on 738 floor. There was a smell that was bad at times even in our Cabin. Of course there was nothing they can do... Room was ready 12:30

The cleaning staff never introduced themselves to us and one night our room wasn't cleaned and when we called to the front desk of course we heard well we are sorry...

The Food.... The worst The worst The worst. Lines were way to long. I stood in Mongolian wok line 45 mins. And the food was horrible. Guys burgers greasy and wasn't good. We were excited to get food off the boat. Margaritaville was a More treat...

I will say our dinning was good. food was good. The servers were awesome..

The entertainment put me to sleep and it wasn't much to see or do.

Beside Carnival failure to provide good food, fresh air and entertainment we had a blast..

I dislike Carnival Dream and Carnival Breeze. The food is BAD and the Worst ever.. The design is pretty.

I liked Legend