“Carnaval does it again! We had a great time!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Splendor

willie9433 Carnival Splendor 5 Carnaval does it again! We had a great time!!!
willie9433
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My wife and I just return from out winter cruise this morning. We were on the Carnival Splendor. We took our family with us. which included My Dad, two daughters, two grand daughters my niece and my son in law. My son and grand son could not come but they will in our next cruise. Well the only thing I can say about the Carnival Splendor is that it was fantastic!!!We had a great time as always. We are platnium sea card holders and when they say VIFP (very important fun people) they mean it. We had priority embarkation and debarkation plus all types of services and goodies they provided us with. It was EXCELLENT!!!

I cant wait to do it again. My son in law and daughter and grand daughter won a free cruise while on this cruise. Listen it was really cheap to go on this cruise and I even won money in the casino. My son in law also won. He won $12,000.00 the first 2 days of the cruise. He gave some of it back but just a little. Carnival is fantastic they really got it down packed. We don't like the stuffy atmosphere so carnival is perfect for us. We have been on other cruise lines but we always go back to carnival. Well that's it for my review. Again I say to you all it was a great cruise and i can't wait for the next one.

Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

i have tried a few different state rooms from no windows to ocean view to ocean view with balcony. But this time we went as least expensive as possible and i love the no port hole. i lose track of time and sleep very well

Published 12/01/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Splendor Review
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?