Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by willie9433: Carnaval does it again! We had a great time!!!

willie9433
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Carnival Splendor Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnaval does it again! We had a great time!!!

Sail Date: November 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

My wife and I just return from out winter cruise this morning. We were on the Carnival Splendor. We took our family with us. which included My Dad, two daughters, two grand daughters my niece and my son in law. My son and grand son could not come but they will in our next cruise. Well the only thing I can say about the Carnival Splendor is that it was fantastic!!!We had a great time as always. We are platnium sea card holders and when they say VIFP (very important fun people) they mean it. We had priority embarkation and debarkation plus all types of services and goodies they provided us with. It was EXCELLENT!!!

I cant wait to do it again. My son in law and daughter and grand daughter won a free cruise while on this cruise. Listen it was really cheap to go on this cruise and I even won money in the casino. My son in law also won. He won $12,000.00 the first 2 days of the cruise. He gave some of it back but just a little. Carnival is fantastic they really got it down packed. More We don't like the stuffy atmosphere so carnival is perfect for us. We have been on other cruise lines but we always go back to carnival. Well that's it for my review. Again I say to you all it was a great cruise and i can't wait for the next one. Less

Read more Carnival Splendor cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Splendor Review >>

great port lots of beaches lots of things to do and great deals on shopping

Read 775 Freeport Reviews