Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by willie9433

Carnival Splendor
Carnival Splendor
Member Name: willie9433
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
See More About: Carnival Splendor Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
        Under 3 6.0
        10-12 5.0

Carnaval does it again! We had a great time!!!

My wife and I just return from out winter cruise this morning. We were on the Carnival Splendor. We took our family with us. which included My Dad, two daughters, two grand daughters my niece and my son in law. My son and grand son could not come but they will in our next cruise. Well the only thing I can say about the Carnival Splendor is that it was fantastic!!!We had a great time as always. We are platnium sea card holders and when they say VIFP (very important fun people) they mean it. We had priority embarkation and debarkation plus all types of services and goodies they provided us with. It was EXCELLENT!!!

I cant wait to do it again. My son in law and daughter and grand daughter won a free cruise while on this cruise. Listen it was really cheap to go on this cruise and I even won money in the casino. My son in law also won. He won $12,000.00 the first 2 days of the cruise. He gave some of it back but just a little. Carnival is fantastic they really got it down packed. We don't like the stuffy atmosphere so carnival is perfect for us. We have been on other cruise lines but we always go back to carnival. Well that's it for my review. Again I say to you all it was a great cruise and i can't wait for the next one.

Publication Date: 12/01/13