“Carnival Miracle - Southern Caribbean”
Cruise review of Carnival Miracle

Falcon1 Carnival Miracle 5 Carnival Miracle - Southern Caribbean
Falcon1
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Embarkation CARNIVAL MIRACLE Transfers from airport were prompt and drivers very entertaining. At the dock customs was a breeze and we were on the ship within 45min. Couldn't have asked for a better embarkation experience.

Cabin/Cabin Steward The cabin was an interior with an upgrade to the Verandah deck. Your typical cruise cabin, with shelving in the bathroom, that came in handy. Our steward,Soni was great we had new robes, towels, a friendly attitude. He called us by name and preserved all the towel animals so that I could take a picture at the end of our voyage as I requested at the start of the cruise. We truly enjoyed our cabin staff.

Dining This being my fourth cruise and my fiance's first dining was ok. The one complaint I have is that the staff seemed to have more tables than I would have liked. But despite that every night I had my lemons for my water already on the table. They really did pay attention to detail. They danced for the guests every night and truly seemed to enjoy what they were doing. The food was amazing and the presentation better than expected. We did choose to dine one night at Nick and Noras for the extra $30 a person. It was well worth it. The food was beyond gourmet. I would highly recommend you take advantage of this while on your voyage.

Activities/Entertainment My fiance would have wished there be a better arcade, however the decor was great. Not over the top just right. The Activities were amazing, I got a trophy and he participated in the hairy chest contest. Something for all ages adults to kids. The hypnotist was crazy, I was a participant it was cool. However the R Rated comedy show was not only tacky but truly terrible.

Belize we took a tour though cavetubing.com and it was amazing. They were funny as all get out, and more entertaining than the comics on the ship. Expect the water in the caves to be "refreshing".

Costa-Maya We booked a tour through costamayatours.com and although it took a while to get there hitchhiking was fun. We were refunded for part of your excursion and the mayan ruins were great. Jetskiing always fun. Work through atto on this website we was amazing.

Grand Cayman Blue waters white sand, warm. It was so tropical. We booked though captain bryans snorkel for the three stop tour. We want to stingray city same as the other places and it was an experience I will always remember. Then off the coral reef how great. The last stop was the fish tank in the middle of the ocean. All fish different colors and origins this overall was a great tour. The one downfall of the this port is that nothing was there for shopping however the Hot Sauce was AMAZING.

Cozumel This was amazing we would go there again in a minute. Shopping was unbelievable. We took a cab for 6 dollars for four people to cozumel city. We loved the shopping and the dining at Carlos n Charles was interesting to say the least. We got groped, danced on tables, got balloon animals and much more. We recommend this spot to all the young cruisers out there. If you are in the market for silver jewelry check the rate per once at the shops right at the port and they will give you an negotiating number for the downtown shops in Cozumel.

Debarkation Just as easy as above and customs was joking with everyone. Carry your baggage off yourself to save time it is worth it.

Overall Cruise Amazing ship, amazing people, amazing ports. Above all amazing staff and memories that will last a lifetime.

Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Miracle Review
Carnival Miracle Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?