Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Platinum Nan: Carnival Dream November 2013 Slot/Blackjack Tournament Cruise

Platinum Nan
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Dream November 2013 Slot/Blackjack Tournament Cruise

Sail Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Usually I cruise out of New York but with the Slot and Blackjack tournaments being held on the Dream out of Port Canaveral, I had to fly to Florida to cruise. Early morning flight out of Kennedy, transfers bought from Canrival, easy trip. No long lines in the Port, able to get to my cabin with no problem. Food was delicious for the lunch. I think that Carnival has the best tasting Pizza! Each employee I encountered was charming and in good spirits. I was greeted with a smile and had no problems at all. The shows were wonderful and the music around the ship was lots of fun.

Stopped at four ports only had two days at sea, I prefer to be out at sea. There was some waves on the second to last night, but I ilke to feel that I am on a ship and it was a good feeling. Did not last long.

I joined a roll call and from there a Facebook page was created for my cruise and I did get to meet some really nice people. If you get a chance join one, I think that it is a great way to More meet people you can say hello to and spend time with on your cruise.

I liked the Dream, I did not find it too big, I liked the layout and I was lucky to be able to cruise on her. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>