Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Aussiegrlfl

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Aussiegrlfl
Bahamas Celebration
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Great 2 day getaway

My friend called me one day and told me she had "won" a cruise....and that we had to pick up the tickets in FLL for a WPB cruise....it didn't make sense and turned out to be a timeshare gimmick....however I did some research and went online filled in all our cruise documents and printed them out and showed up on embarkation day....totally bypassing the "welcome center"...and never once was asked for any "voucher" etc...so no worries there...but although we were concerned about this........once we got past that....we were so amazed by this ship and experience....

Let me stop here and say....I've had the amazing opportunity to sail on 35 cruises.....Carnival, Celebrity, RCCL and NCL....in inside, oceanview, balcony and suites......so lets just say I have "some" experience....and I'll tell you that this 2 day cruise was a good value.....the staff were so friendly...they went out of their way to help people make their cruise experience be the best....helping a fiancé set up the most romantic place to propose...and I was just sitting outside reading and became part of it.....the food was restaurant good.....maybe not as surpassed as the "specialty" restaurants onboard some other cruise lines.......but lets be honest guys......even our "other" lines now have subpar dinner in the main dining rooms...unless you pay the upcharge......yep RCCL and Carnival are guilty of that....more and more

The ship was super clean and I'm OCD.....the standard rooms are small yep 86 sq ft....but totally adequate for an overnight cruise to Freeport....and even if you stayed as we did for the round trip...you are so busy enjoying the ships activities that you don't spend anytime in there.....the folks of Freeport....so friendly.....went out of their way to be nice..

I feel that if you live by the golden rule of " do unto others as you would have them do unto you".....you will have an amazing experience anywhere......and I do party...and even drink.........that doesn't make me bad....it makes me honest.....and still treat people with respect....

Overall this trip was a very wonderful experience........try it.......you'll like it.......

Publication Date: 11/26/13