Eurodam Cruise Review by Nursejohn: Great Cruise on Eurodam for 4th. time

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Eurodam Western Caribbean Cruises

Great Cruise on Eurodam for 4th. time

Sail Date: November 2013

As always, HAL and Eurodam came through and exceeded our expectations. This was our fourth cruise with HAL and have also cruised with Princess and NCL.

There are features we prefer about Princess (private adult Sanctuary, outdoor movies to name a couple) but my spouse smokes so....

Back to Eurodam.

1 - Cabin(Signature Suite) was wonderful; well appointed and spacious, Only wish the TV was positioned differently). The Stewards Tri and Ricky were great and seemed to unobtrusively meet or exceed all our needs.Only used Room Service once for Breakfast but the food was spot on, on time and presented warm and beautifully.

2 - Managed to find pool chairs when needed and drink service was readily available if needed

3 - Staff were the biggest plus on Eurodam. All staff were accommodating, friendly and very customer focused.I have always found this to be the case but it was particularly notable considering the typhoon in the Philippines only a More matter of hours before we sailed. I have no doubt that the wonderful crew were rightfully concerned about the families and friends back home but it never showed in the quality of their work and warmth and friendliness to the guests.

4 - Food,as always, was excellent. We ate one at the Pinnacle Grill and the service and attentiveness to detail was superb. I am not really sure if the food was worth the extra $ since the quality and choices on the Lido were excellent. My wife had Jumbo Shrimp appetizer and I had the Crab Cakes both excellent appetizers. However, the Surf and Turf she enjoyed was a good steak and "Prawns" that were not as good as the appetizer. My lamb chops were tough.

The selection and quality of food on Lido was consistently above average and this resulted in us never using the MDR. Only complaint- rude guests who apparently could not read and had little tolerance for either staff or other guests. This is clearly not the ships fault. Some people should just never be allowed out in public until they learn basic manners.

5 - Piano Bar - boring- too much talk and not enough music.

6 - Queens Lounge - Blues Group- excellent.

7 = Mainstage entertainment - in my opinion, has gone down over the years. The Eurodam dancers were very good but he singing and staging was amateur at best. Comedian was great.

Great value for the money but will probably look at alternatives next time. Less

Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>